Exo-Shell Jacket Black
Use: Lifestyle / Travel / Warmup
Notes: Rain, hail, wind or shine this program has you covered, literally
Style Code: 501-G1D1
- Material: 90% nylon / 10% elastane
- Fully lined in technical mesh
- Side pockets designed as a cooling device when open
- Back body air ventilation
- Bungee hood and hem drawcords
- Black rubber coat metal hardwear
- Delivered to you in our biodegradable packaging
EXO-SHELL JACKET SIZE CHART
Model height 6'2" / 188cm
Wearing Size Large
Free Express Shipping
AUSTRALIAN & NEW ZEALAND ORDERS
A flat rate of $20 is charged at checkout for all orders under $99 AUD.
Shipping is FREE for all orders over $99 AUD.
A flat rate of $20 is charged at checkout for all orders under $99 USD.
Shipping is FREE for all orders over $99 USD.
A flat rate of $20 is charged at checkout for all orders under $130 CAD.
Shipping is FREE for all orders over $130 CAD.
All orders are shipped using the DHL Worldwide Express Service. Transit time is usually between 3 and 5 business days from the time you place your order.
Other top rated products
- One Backpack Black4.8 star rating(18)
- Type 2 Short Army4.9 star rating(17)
- Form Tee Black5.0 star rating(1)
- Hold Full Legging Black/Cement4.0 star rating(1)
- Hold Sports Bra White/Black4.0 star rating(1)
- Edge Flex Hoody Black5.0 star rating(2)
- Edge Oxy Tee White4.7 star rating(3)
- Stripe Sock Two Pack White5.0 star rating(5)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (7)
- Questions (1)
Shipping is insanely fast!
Couple of minor issues... The pockets open from the bottom, so be careful when opening them if you have anything in there. Also the elastic at the bottom of the jacket can feel slightly restrictive, depending on how you wear it.
Apart from that its a solid jacket!
I am 1.76m and about 82kg with a medium athletic build. If I want a more relaxed fit what size should I get? I normally get a size L for your flintlock Tee and hoodie. Does this fit the same as your Zanerobe range?